Humbie Hub is a village shop, post office and café with community at its heart.
For locals and travellers alike the Hub provides essential services and is a vibrant centre of activity.
- Shop: everyday groceries, locally produced food and gifts
- Post Office: services include postal, banking, cash withdrawal, bill payment
- Café: open every day for breakfast, lunch and snacks with free WiFi
- Holiday flat: short stay accommodation, sleeps 6 with private access
- Therapy Room: massage, reflexology and kinetic chain release
- Tech Shed: small business office space currently rented to Lothian Broadband Networks
- Studio: currently rented to composer Pippa Murphy
- Art, Music and Talks: exhibitions, gigs and talks by local artists, musicians, writers and folks with interesting stories to share.
Energy efficient solar panels and our wood fired boiler provide all the heat and hot water we need. Find out more about the Hub, its story and ethos.
Follow us on Facebook to find up-to-date news, events, new services and products at Humbie Hub.