The apartment at the Humbie Hub is self-catering accommodation with panoramic views of the Lammermuir Hills.
- fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer and microwave
- large open-plan lounge dining room
- master bedroom with king-sized double bed (can be made into a twin) with en-suite shower
- double bedroom
- twin bedroom (accessed from the master room)
- family bathroom with shower.
Keith View, as the apartment is known, is an addition to the Humbie Hub. Located in the small unspoilt hamlet village of Humbie, it is surrounded by rolling East Lothian countryside.
It’s an ideal location for walking, golfing, fishing, sightseeing in Edinburgh or the Scottish Borders and close to the East Lothian beaches.
You are welcome to book through Airbnb but feel free to contact us direct if you would prefer.
“Outstanding accommodation, easy to get to Edinburgh. We absolutely loved staying in this very clean and comfortable. Thank you”
[Review by Teena, August 2018]